Notifications are an important part of the ShareFeels process. However, it's equally important to us that we deliver our notifications correctly.
The most effective way is by setting a reminder on Teams or Slack. We recommend setting a reminder at the end of the workday, so at around 16:30 or 17:00pm.
Creating a daily reminder on slack
Copy and paste the following line anywhere in the message box on Slack.
/remind #TypeChannelNameHere @channel Hey team, how do you feel today? Vote now on https://app.sharefeels.io every weekday at 16:30
- Replace #TypeChannelNameHere with the channel where you want the daily reminder to show.
- You can adapt the message to one of your choice, just make sure you include the link!
- Be sure to change the time to the one you're hoping to use as a team
You can read more about this on the Slack website:
How to set a reminder on Slack website
How to create a daily reminder on Microsoft Teams
On Microsoft Teams you will have to install an add-on directly into your the Microsoft Teams app, this will then become instantly available for everyone in the group/team.
- Select a group and press enter @ key
- Click on "Get bots" and search for Remind app
- Click on Add and your Reminder should now be added to your Microsoft Teams
- Click on "Set a reminder"
- Enter your message: "Hey team, how do you feel today? Vote now on https://app.sharefeels.io"
- Select the time: 17:00
- Select Repeat: Every day
- Click on the days you don't want a reminder: S S
- Set Reminder
How to uninstall Remind
What about other platforms?
If we're missing your platform from the list and you'd like a tutorial, please send a message to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.