I'm debating whether if I should create email notifications for the daily vote or not. Personally, I find email notifications of this type a bit too intrusive. Plus, geo-location notifications are a huge pain to develop. Maybe in the future? In the meantime ...
Something more appropriate would be to get a notification on Slack, Microsoft Teams, or other similar platforms. I recommend creating a reminder for 16:30 or 17:00, the end of your workday.
How to create a daily reminder on Slack
Copy and Paste the following line anywhere in the message box on Slack.
/remind #TypeChannelNameHere @channel Hey team, how do you feel today? Vote now on https://app.sharefeels.io every weekday at 16:30
- Replace #TypeChannelNameHere with the channel where you want the daily reminder to show.
- You can change the message straight after the channel name
- You can change the time at the end
You can read more about this on Slack website:
How to set a reminder on Slack website
How to create a daily reminder on Microsoft Teams
On Microsoft Teams you will have to install an Addon in your Microsoft Team app, this will become available instantly for everyone in the group/team.
- Select a group and press enter @ key
- Click on "Get bots" and search for Remind app
- Click on Add and your Reminder should now be added to your Microsoft Teams
- Click on "Set a reminder"
- Enter your message: "Hey team, how do you feel today? Vote now on https://app.sharefeels.io"
- Select the time: 17:00
- Select Repeat: Every day
- Click on the days you don't want a reminder: S S
- Click on Set reminder
How to uninstall Remind
Hope this helps and please let me know at email@example.com if I should add similar guides for other platforms.